Home Inspections and Radon Measurement
serving Sheridan WY, and surrounding areas
I was born and raised in Sheridan Wyoming, lived in Las Vegas, NV and Boise, ID, but found my way back to Sheridan after starting a family. I have been in the Home Inspection/Construction/Home Improvement Business for 20+ years. I got started in the home inspection business in 2010 because, as a homeowner, I understand the importance of a quality home inspection. My goal is to give you the information that you need when purchasing a home.
- Passed the National Home Inspector Examination.
- ASHI Certified Home Inspector
- 20 Continuing education credits required annually by ASHI for membership.
- Courses completed at Kaplan University:
- Courses completed at Boise State University:
Materials and Methods of Architecture
History of American Architecture History of Modern American Architecture IIArchitectural Graphic CommunicationAdvanced Architectural Graphics
- 15 years hands on construction work dealing with new construction and remodel work.
- Passed the Residential Radon Measurement Provider Examination offered by the National Environmental Health Association.
- Completed coursework for radon and radon decay product measurement from the Center for Environmental Research and Technology.
- Certified by the National Radon Proficiency program for the State of Wyoming .